Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanks, Karma-2009!

So, 2009 is bye-bye...

X-mas gifts!

Great year, I must say!

Go on in, you won't regret it.





So, why the presents pics again? It pretty much sums up all of the great stuff that happened this year: Got my baby, and whole lot of gear to have fun with it.

Yes, for me this was, in fact, the Year of The Shooter! (the first, I hope)

I learned a lot this year, light-wise. The merit goes to David at Strobist, the best strobe-master alive!
Also, a million thanks to Udi and the community of DIY Photography, for teaching how to subdue light when on a buck.

Other great stuff online:
DPS
Squeeze The Lime
Scott Kelby's blog
Joe McNally's blog (light me, Numnuts!)

Ok, enough of this! Thanks to Nikon, for having the best photo system money can buy!

And now, some of my favourite pics: (The ones already on Flickr. Too lazy to look for the rest right now!)


Get me there, please! So, what about this pic? Not a very fancy pic, but one of the first ones to really be properly lit. A page turner in my shooting style!
Also, mixed techniques to get it done...






DSC_8322 [1280x768 FFM] What's about this pic: It shows two important things that happened this year. I joined my college's student's association (AEIST) and ESN Lisboa. This allowed me to get a lot more opportunities to shoot, many great people to be my photo guinea pigs subjects, and great places to go with them.

 DSC_8620 [1280x768 FFM] DSC_9184

So, again, Thanks for everything, 2009! You've been a great year, and 2010 will have a tough time keeping up!


Also, thanks to Cracked for bringing a smile to my face everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment